How To Connect The Baby Monitor Of Wi-Fi? – Raybaby.us
Are you facing any trouble in connecting your Baby Monitor to a Wi-Fi network? If yes, read out our detailed guide provided below.
- Firstly, turn on your baby monitor and wait until the power LED turns on. You can either turn the device on through the power adapter that can supply 5V power.
- The baby monitor now changes from Orange to Stable Green. You need to wait 30 seconds for the LED indicator to turn stable green from blinking green.
- Now, download the Baby monitor application on your smartphone, to operate it through your mobile.
- Now, Scan the QR code that is there on the bottom of the raybaby device when the LED shows stable green and your smartphone will connect automatically to the Hotspot of the baby monitor camera.
- If you are using an iPhone or Android, you can see the Wi-Fi signal of the baby monitor by following the below steps:
iPhone/iPad: Settings > Wi-Fi Settings
Android: Settings > Wireless & Networks > Wi-Fi Settings
- Now, launch the baby monitor camera application, and the application will guide you through the configuration process.
- Now, tap on ‘setup’.
- If you are unable to connect to your baby monitor camera through Wi-Fi, then you can simply connect to it with the help of a USB cable.
- Now, confirm that the LED turns green and then tap on ‘next’.
- Tap on the baby monitor camera you would like to set up.
- If you wish to setup a new username and password to the camera, then setup in the ‘setup wizard’.
- Now, select the Wi-Fi network of your home from the list of networks provided and enter the login credentials of your home wireless network. You can also manually enter the details of the Wireless network you wish to connect the baby monitor to. Now, tap on ‘connect’.